Our Local Advantages.
Your Business Success.
Make Yourself At Home
“Steinbach is fueled by a community whose dedication and passion embody the spirit of The Prairies. Whether at work or on the ice, we’re not afraid to give it all we’ve got, and it shows. We’re Manitoba’s fastest growing city, and with our affordable housing and low tax rates, we’re the perfect place for your family or business to call home. We welcome you to come and see for yourself why Steinbach is the ideal place to make your dream a reality.”
Earl Funk, Mayor of Steinbach
Troy Warkentin, City Manager
Manitoba’s 3rd Largest City!
- Manitoba’s fastest growing city with consistent economic development
- Centrally located in Canada and near the US border
- At the intersection of two provincial trunk highways
- Gateway to the heart of Manitoba
- Common stopping place for travelers and business people
- Many international trucking companies – provide great opportunity for local businesses and industries
- Strong agricultural & agro-industry community
- Strong consumer base & local economy
- Large local workforce with a strong work ethic
- Favourable tax rates – second lowest in Manitoba
- Average household income is higher than provincial average
- Median age: 35 years old
A Bright Future
One of the keys to Steinbach’s growth and development has been our organizational strategy of creating a well-planned, well-built, and well-run environment that fosters growth and prosperity in the community, allowing us to consistently exceed provincial growth averages.
Population growth in Steinbach is the highest in Manitoba at 87%, nearly doubling in population from 1996 to 2016.
From 1996 to 2016, the population of Steinbach grew from 8,478 to 15,829, an 87% increase
Our business sector enjoys the benefits of both a large workforce and a strong local economy. Favorable tax rates, close proximity to several markets, and access to reliable shipping and transportation give organizations the right foundation to begin or expand their success in local, national, and international markets.
Steinbach Trading Area Population = 60,000+
Our zoning boundaries are carefully determined to regulate where commercial, industrial and residential activities can occur. Our goal is to ensure incompatible land uses are separated and the long-term needs and interests of the larger community are balanced.
Find Your Next
Looking to set up a business location in Steinbach? Visit the link below to view current commercial property available.